New versions available for a more effective protection
Bionest, our supplier, has further improved the SunCat technology and launched two new references in the range.
The new products, named SunCat JCW03 and SunCat JCW09, are even safer and more effective and help obtaining a high SPF with even a lower percentage of chemical sunscreen in the formula.
SunCat JCW03 contains Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone and Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, while SunCat JCW09 is obtained by a combination of Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
Using less than 2,5% of sunscreen SPF 30 is easily reached, while using a 10% we can get to SFP 50+ without adding any physical sunscreen.
The new versions of course maintain all the advantages of the SunCat technology:
- double enwrapping to contain, stabilize and enhance the sunscreen’s performance, so that the maximum UVA + UVB protection can be obtained with the lowest possible sunscreen percentage;
- preventing the particles aggregation for a homogeneous and long-lasting SPF;
- safe on skin: the chemicals won’t be absorbed and the final product will prove absolutely delicate and non-irritating even on sensitive skin;
- easy to formulate: compatible with most active ingredients, to be added cold at the end of the production process;
- incredible texture and skin-feeling.
SunCat, unique technology for a next generation sunscreen!