A Revolutionary Biological Long-lasting Moisturizing Agent – ECOCERT
Evermild™ PGA is a powerful active ingredient, based on pure γ-polyglutamic acid (γ-PGA), obtained from natto gum (soybean) by fermentation process.
Originally discovered in the organism of jellyfish, that γ-PGA helps retain moisture in a strongly saline environment, this molecula – now available in a vegetable-derived version – represents an important and original resource for both skin and hair:
- Long lasting moisturization and humectancy, protecting skin against the environmental aggression (it can absorb water up to 5.000 times its weight)
- It reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL) efficiently
- It is the only humectant able to bost the production of the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) of skin
- It increases skin elasticity
- It reduces the production of melanin and increases the brightness
- It maintains a healthy pH value range of the skin
- It enhances the hair’s tensile strength, minimizes the damage caused by bleaching agents and increases color fastness
Evermild™ PGA could be used in a great synergy with hyaluronic acid, reducing its “sticky” effect and increasing its long-lasting moisturizing properties.